Glucocorticoid Hormone Raw Steroid Powder Halcinonide CAS 3093-35-4
1. Product Details:
- Name: Halcinonide
- Synonyms: 20-dione,21-chloro-9-fluoro-11-beta,16-alpha,17-trihydroxy-pregn-4-ene-cyc;halciderm;halcimat;halcort;halog;lic16,17-acetalwithacetone;(11b,16a)-21-chloro-9-fluoro-11-hydroxy-16,17-[(1-methylethylidene)bis(oxy)]-pregn-4-ene-3,20-dione
- CAS: 3093-35-4
- MF: C24H32ClFO5
- MW: 454.96
- EINECS: 221-439-6
- Product Categories: Cortisone;Hormones;Steroid Hormones;Pharmaceuticals
- Usage Anti-inflammatory (topical).
- Packing 1kg/tin or as required
2. Halcinonide Usage:
Halcinonide is a high potency corticosteroid, in group II (second most potent group) under US classification.It is used topically (in a 0.05% cream provided as Halog) in the treatment of certain skin conditions.
Relieving itching, irritation, redness, and swelling associated with many skin conditions. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Halcinonide cream is a topical corticosteroid. How halcinonide cream work is unclear.
3. Before using halcinonide cream:
Some medical conditions may interact with halcinonide cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
if you have a skin infection, chickenpox, measles, tuberculosis (TB) or a positive tuberculosis skin test, or thinning skin, or if you have recently had a vaccination
|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||T/T, Western union, Money gram
5. How to use halcinonide cream:
Use halcinonide cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Halcinonide cream in for topical use only.
Apply a small amount of medicine to the affected area. Gently rub the medicine in until it is evenly distributed.
Wash your hands immediately after using halcinonide cream unless your hands are part of the treated area.
If you miss a dose of halcinonide cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply 2 doses at once. If more than one dose is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use halcinonide cream.
6. Important safety information:
Halcinonide cream is for external use only. Do not get halcinonide cream in your eyes. If contact is made with the eyes, flush them immediately with tap water.
Do not wrap the treated area with bandages or wear tight-fitting clothing unless directed by your doctor.
If halcinonide cream was prescribed to treat the diaper area of a child, avoid using tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants.
Halcinonide cream contains a corticosteroid. Before you begin taking any new prescription or nonprescription medicine, read the ingredients to see if it also contains hydrocortisone or any other corticosteroid. If it does or if you are uncertain, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use halcinonide cream for any other skin condition.
Halcinonide cream may be more likely to be absorbed into your body with high doses or prolonged use. Do NOT exceed the recommended dose or use halcinonide cream for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
Caution is advised when using halcinonide cream in CHILDREN. Corticosteroid medicines may affect growth rate in children and adolescents in some instances. Your child's growth may need to be checked regularly while using halcinonide cream.
PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using halcinonide cream during pregnancy. It is unknown if halcinonide cream is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using halcinonide cream, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
7. Competitive Advantages:
1. Quality: every item is strictly tested by our professional staff and get ISO certificate.
2. Price: much lower than our peers since we are factory. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
3. Delivery: We have adequate stock so we can make the delivery within 24 hours after payment.
4. Policy: once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you
5. Good after-sale service: tell the package update ASAP, and will try our best to solve any problems customer encountered.
6. Professional recipe for making oil.